- Conditions for components, controls, features, and products. The condition is specified in the inner text of the element.
- Windows Installer references
- Component Table, ControlCondition Table, Condition Table, LaunchCondition Table
- Component, Control, Feature, Fragment, Include, Product
- Inner Text (xs:string)
- Under a Component element, the condition becomes the condition of the component. Under a Control element, the condition becomes a ControlCondition entry. Under a Feature element, the condition becomes a Condition entry. Under a Fragment or Product element, the condition becomes a LaunchCondition entry.
Name Type Description Required Action Enumeration Used only under Control elements and is required. Allows specific actions to be applied to a control based on the result of this condition. This attribute's value must be one of the following:
Level String Used only under Feature elements and is required. Allows modifying the level of a Feature based on the result of this condition. Message String Used only under Fragment or Product elements and is required. Set the value to the text to display when the condition fails and the installation must be terminated.
- See Also
- Wix Schema